DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Flying Dove Paper Craft
Thanks to Lucinda for sending in this idea and template.
Optional: Make a number of these birds and hang them on criss-crossed straws to make a mobile.
- small square of tissue paper,
- a printer,
- something to color with
- a piece of paper
- Optional: wiggly eyes
- Print out the template.
- Color the bird and cut it out. Color the bird blue (bluebird), red (cardinal), yellow (canary) etc to create a whole flock of different kinds of birds
- Glue on a wiggly eye or color in the eye.
- Fold a square of tissue paper, accordion style.
- Slip into the slit to make the wings.
- Hang up from the roof.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).