DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Horse Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
I've included two different template choices (for no particular
reason other than that I was having fun drawing!)
different looking horse tp roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head and "arms"
- Fold the tabs on the feet and the tail and glue them onto to the tp roll
to give it a 3 dimensional effect
- We typically make the crafts as if they're
sitting up on their haunches as it's easier to construct them.
(I think the horse looks cute this way)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions