[all Paper Plate Crafts] [All Animals] [Ocean Animals] [Whales] [Alphabuddies - Letter W] [manualidad en español]
This cute, little starfish craft uses a paper plate and a bit of paint to make a project suitable for an ocean animals theme or just for fun.
- brown or orange paint (or you can use your imagination and paint your starfish any color you wish)
- white paint
- paper plate,
- black marker
- Cut a starfish shape out from a paper plate.
- Paint the bottom of the starfish shaped paper plate. We used burnt orange but you can use whatever color you would like to use.
- Draw a five sided star in the middle of the starfish shaped paper plate with a black marker.
- Draw circles along the legs of the starfish with a black marker.
- Paint a white dot in the middle of each black circle.