DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Tiger Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a cute three dimensional tiger craft that is fun for young children to make and to play with.
A different looking tiger toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Fold the feet tabs and glue to the inside, bottom of the toilet paper roll.
- Fold the tail in half and glue so it looks colored on each side then fold tab and glue to the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the ham into one of the hands
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions