Other DLTK sections you might like...
Crafts for Kids
Kero TP Roll Craft
Kero is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of
paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the wings on the back
- Glue the tail on the back
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2018 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved