Other DLTK sections you might like...
Hamtaro TP Roll Craft
Hamtaro is made with a tp roll, printer, piece
of paper, glue, scissors and something to color with (if you're using the B&W version).
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Cut the tube shorter so the rectangle covers it
completely (hamsters aren't very tall)
- Glue on the head and the hands.
- Fold the tab from the feet and glue to the
bottom of the tp roll to give a 3D effect.
- Fold the tail in half so it's colored on both
sides. Fold the tab and glue to the back of the tp roll to give
a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on
one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2015 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved