Other DLTK sections you might like...
Angemon is T.K.'s Champion digimon companion.
His In-training form is Tokomon and his Rookie form is Patamon
T.K. has the crest of hope.
Angemon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (don't forget Template
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the
- You might want to take a good look at the tube (maybe put the
legs on last?) and cut it down to make him look more
proportional. Cutting off and throwing away 1/4 of
the tube usually works quite well.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms. We made him
so it looked like he was sitting down.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
Template 1 for a colour
(yes, template 1 is supposed to be all white!)
Template 2 for a colour printer
Template 1 for a
black & white printer
Template 2 for a black &
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved