Other DLTK sections you might like...
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
The Mayor was made for us by one of our
viewers (Great Job!!)
This is "The Mayor (his name is Mayor and he
is the Mayor of Townsville)"
His campaign ads say "Mayor for Mayor". He is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of
paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to
cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the hat onto the head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2015 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved