DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Little Boy Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
I receive a fair number of requests for crafts
for birthday celebrations. "Kara" asked me if I had any ideas for a
"snips and snails and puppy dogs tails" craft, so I put this one together.
I've never really known what the
"snip" was *grin*, so I used a baseball bat instead... It seemed
boy-ish to me!
The A.A. Milne poem "Come
Out With Me" goes nicely with this craft.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (as required) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangle on the toilet paper roll (red and
white stripes at the top... Blue half at the bottom).
- Glue on the overall top.
- Glue on the head, arms and feet.
- Glue the puppy by the boy's feet, the snail in one hand and the baseball bat in the other.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions