Bullet journals are great ways to express thoughts, get creative, and plan. They can be used for all occasions; even holidays like halloween! There is lots of planning involved in halloween: from kids trying to decide what costume they want to parents trying to remember ALL that needs to get done.
Below are some ideas of how kids and parents can both get involved in the halloween holiday planning! Bullet journalling may be a time consuming task if you have to design and organize the pages from scratch. So we've included some templates that are all ready to go; just fill them in and build your own bullet journal!
- Create a nice halloween themed title and, using pencils and rulers, separate your page into different sections for your different costume ideas (I chose to draw hexagons).
- Draw out your different halloween costume ideas and include notes on what supplies you need for the costumes—sort of like a diagram.
- Colour in the page and use all your brainstorming to help you decide what costume you will dress up as!
- You can also create a halloween themed to-do list to help organize activities like making treat bags for a class, carving pumpkins, and going trick or treating!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template 1 Costume Ideas
Template 2 To-Do List