Spiderman Birthday Ideas
Our site has loads of free printables for use at a Spiderman themed Birthday Party, including greeting cards, treat bags, doorknob hangers, coloring pages and crafts. Many of these are needed for every party and many of the others make great treat bag additions or even gifts for the birthday boy or girl. Check out our Super Heroes Section for all of these and more.
But we all know there's more to a party than things you print out! Here are some ideas to fill in the gaps:
- Make a BINGO game using pictures, signs or words from the series.
- What about making a big spider web and play pin the spider on the web.
One viewer suggests:
- Red and blue streamers and balloons would work well with the Spiderman color
- Use halloween spiderweb and spider decorations to hang webs around the
house (if you can't find this, try using cheesecloth to achieve a web effect
-- just cut and snip at it until you're happy).
- I'm planning on making a "web corner" where the birthday boy
will open his presents.
The purchase of one appropriately shaped cookie cutter can go a long way!
- I made spider shaped Peanut Butter & Jelly (make
sure the guests aren't allergic!), egg salad, & bologna/cheese sandwiches,
spider shaped cookies with red and blue frosting, spider shaped blue
Jell-O jigglers (make a big cookie sheet of jello jiggler and cut out once
- The children can decorate their cookies with icing and sprinkles as a food
- Glue small images (from coloring pages or clipart) onto toothpicks.
Let dry. Stick in the top of cupcakes for an instant theme party
- You can create cupcakes with chocolate frosting brought out into a "web" design. Put small plastic spider rings on top. (you can usually find these in the party section at walmart or at cake decorating stores) To create the web design you simply make a spiral with the chocolate frosting then take a toothpick and pull it through the spiral to create a web look. When the kids are done eating the cakes, the ring can be taken home!