DLTK's Crafts for Kids
DRAGON TALES: ZAK
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the two heads. You may want to glue
the head part of the template onto cardboard first so the heads are sturdier as they stick
up quite a ways over the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the legs and the arms. Keep
the green leg and arm on the green side and the blue leg and arm on the blue side.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube,
folding slightly to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions