DLTK's Crafts for Kids
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the two heads. You may want to glue
the head part of the template onto cardboard first so the heads are sturdier as they stick
up quite a ways over the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the legs and the arms. Keep
the green leg and arm on the green side and the blue leg and arm on the blue side.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube,
folding slightly to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).