DLTK's Crafts for Kids - Fan Site
Ernie Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- a toilet paper tube
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Fold the feet tabs and glue them to the inside of
the tp roll so it looks like the shoes are sticking out (flat on the ground).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions