DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Glinda the Good Witch Craft
This is a simple three dimensional craft that is
fun for kids to make and play with.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
You can also decorate with bits of lace and
ribbon as desired.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the mouth, arms, shoes and wand.
- Glue the hearts to the rectangle to decorate.
- Optional: you can add wings from the second template, though Glinda
doesn't really have them (Kaitlyn likes the wings).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).