DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Glinda the Good Witch Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple three dimensional craft that is
fun for kids to make and play with.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
You can also decorate with bits of lace and
ribbon as desired.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the mouth, arms, shoes and wand.
- Glue the hearts to the rectangle to decorate.
- Optional: you can add wings from the second template, though Glinda
doesn't really have them (Kaitlyn likes the wings).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.