DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Here's the mail, it never
It makes me want to wag my tail.
When it comes I want to wail - Mail!
Tammy adds: On the Mailbox craft I had
an idea you could print out the box and latch and things on heavy paper and then paint or
glue construction paper on a empty wrapping paper roll and then glue or tape the mailbox
to his poll!!
Mailbox is a very simple craft made with
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. (This step may require adult assistance).
- Glue the front of Mailbox onto the largest
- Glue the face and latch onto the front of
- Glue the rectangle onto the bottom of Mailbox
(this is the post).
- Glue the flag onto the center of
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions