DLTK's Crafts for Kids
CURIOUS GEORGE POSTER
I've had so many people ask me for colouring book pictures... I've always said "no" but have finally broken down (I call them posters though *grin*)
Even if you have a color printer, I prefer the black and white version which the kids can color in themselves...
You can use the color posters to make decorated binders for school.
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template. Color as appropriate.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Sometimes it may say "No pages available to print".
- This happens with some browsers and means that you've printed or print previewed once already.
- If you get this message, hit RELOAD/REFRESH on your
browser and click print again.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Other Cartoon Character Crafts