I've had so many people ask me for colouring book pictures... I've always said "no" but have finally broken down (I call them posters though *grin*)
Even if you have a color printer, I prefer the black and white version which the kids can color in themselves...
You can use the color posters to make decorated binders for school.
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template. Color as appropriate.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Sometimes it may say "No pages available to print".
- This happens with some browsers and means that you've printed or print previewed once already.
- If you get this message, hit RELOAD/REFRESH on your browser and click print again.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Other Cartoon Character Crafts