DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Paddington Bear Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Grab yourself a jar of marmalade, sit back and watch
your kids put together a Paddington Bear toilet paper roll craft... What could
- a toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white
template, try printing it on brown or red construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the marmalade jar onto one of his hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.