You can either use this 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper version OR print it out and take it to your nearest photocopy store. It costs $3 Cdn for the first copy and $2 for subsequent copies to get an 11 x 17 inch color blow up made (at least where I live)... B&W copies are about 1/2 that.
Materials you will need are a printer, paper , scissors, glue, and something to
- Print out the template of choice (print as many glasses templates as you need... There are two per page).
- Color craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the pieces.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Hang Arthur on a wall in a nice open area. (be aware of the HEIGHT of your party goers... I'm 6 ft tall, my kids aren't ... You don't want them to have to jump to reach Arthur *grin*).
- Give each child a pair of glasses with some stick'um or a masking tape roll on the back (I don't like using real pins).
- Stand 10 big steps back (closer for smaller tikes).
- Blindfold the children one at a time, spin them around and point them in the direction of Arthur.
- The closest to getting the glasses to fit nicely over the eyes wins!
- You can also have prizes for 2nd and 3rd place, the quickest, the slowest, the furthest away, and the funniest placement... If you come up with enough prizes, everyone can be a winner!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set your page margins to zero (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP on most browsers) so the templates print out fully.