This is a cute three dimensional craft that is fun for young
children to make and to play with.
- a toilet
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube. The blue half is the shirt and the khaki
half is the pants.
- Glue on the belt where the blue and khaki halves meet.
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll
- Glue the leopard cub by Eliza's feet or in one of her hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Visit the official
Wild Thornberries website.