You can make this adorable 3D paper cube using scissor skills and a little bit of glue. By folding the template in the shape of a cube, children can create an emoji themed dice. Try rolling the dice to predict your mood (*grin)!
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. Most of the pieces are simple enough shapes for young children to cut out, but if needed, an adult can help with some of the harder pieces (the ears and the hair).
- Cut out the template.
- Fold the squares on the template on the solid black lines to form a cube shape.
- Fold in the dotted tabs and glue them inside the cube shape to hold the dice together.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).