You can make this adorable 3D paper cube using scissor skills and a little bit of glue. By folding the template in the shape of a cube, children can create an emoji themed dice. Try rolling the dice to predict your mood (*grin)!
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft).
- Cut out the template.
- Fold the squares on the template on the solid black lines to form a cube shape.
- Fold in the dotted tabs and glue them inside the cube shape to hold the dice together.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).