Instructions (Decorating the Emoji Face):
- There are a few different materials you can choose to decorate the face; felt paper, foam board, glitter paper, cardstock, etc. Whichever material you use you must cut the pieces of the emoji face out of the paper.
- Here are the different pieces you need to cut out in order to build a laughing emoji.
- Once all of the pieces are cut out glue (I used hot glue to speed up the process but younger children should use school glue) them to the wool pompom to make the emoji face:
- Glue the mouth near the bottom.
- Glue the teeth on top of the mouth.
- Glue the eyes above the mouth
- Glue the eyebrows above the eye, slanting upwards slightly.
- Glue a tear drop at the corner of each eye.