Instructions (Decorating the Emoji Face):
- There are a few different ways you can choose to decorate the face. You can choose to draw on the face with special markers or glitter glue (this may be easier for young children, but make sure to supervise them as they will be drawing on glass).
- The other option is to cut the pieces of the emoji face out and glue them onto the ornament. You can cut the pieces out of felt paper, foam paper, or normal paper.
- Here are the different pieces you need to cut out in order to build a dizzy emoji.
- Once all of the pieces are cut out glue (I used hot glue to speed up the process but younger children should use school glue) them to the ornament to make the emoji face:
- Glue the mouth near the bottom.
- Glue the tooth on top of the mouth.
- Glue the “X” eyes above the mouth.
- Glue the eyebrows slanting up above the “X” eyes.
- Attach a string or ribbon through the top and tie it to hang the ornament on a tree.