This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect. It can be done "just for fun" or for a wedding theme.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to color with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- If using template 2 (the skirt), form it into a cone and slide it over the toilet paper roll at this time. You can use a bit of glue around the "belt area" to hold it on, but I usually just let it sit on loosely.
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the bouquet into one of the hands.
- Glue the bow onto the dress where you like it (I prefer it either in the front of the dress or the back on the belt area).
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs
to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).