DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Nurse Paper Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a community helpers theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the nurse together in the following order:
- shoes to the body
- baby to the body
- arms to the body, preferably with one hand under the baby and the other hand on top
- head onto the body
- nurse's hat onto the head
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions