DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Police Officer Paper Doll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun", for a law enforcement theme or for a community helpers theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the officer) or just cut out template 2
(the uniform) and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the police officer together in the following order:
- badge on the jacket
- hat on the head
- police radio in one hand
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (officer - man)
Template (officer - woman) (color) or
Print friendly version of these instructions