Smelly Christmas Puddings
Thanks to Kathy for sharing this idea with us.
- chopped glace cherries (keep some to put on top of pudding when
- all spice
- brown sugar
- Glue (PVA)
- Suitably thick card for xmas pudding to be glued onto for calendar, xmas card etc.
- We cut a circle (approx cd size) from card for the base
- mix together all of the ingredients, to make reasonably thick mixture
- spread the mixture onto the card ( the flour helps it to stick to the
- add a few chopped cherries on top, and sprinkle with ground mixed spices
(which smelled great, but also makes the pudding darker brown)
- Left to dry (took approx 24 hours to dry out)
- Cut a section from a doiley to place on top of the mixture, and then glued on to 'pudding'
- when dry, we drew holly leaves and berries on foil paper and glued them to the top of the
- Glue the whole thing onto silver card