This chewy and poppin' white slime-based floam is a satisfying recipe for those who love to feel things and play with their hands, for those who love ASMR videos, or even for those who want a distraction from stress. Floam is the name used for slime that has foam beads or Styrofoam pieces in it. Chewed-up bubblegum floam is a great slime to leave for a few days because when you come back to it, all the Styrofoam pieces will have risen to the top!
- mixing bowl
- regular white glue slime (recipe here)
- scissors (optional; use with parental supervision!)
- Styrofoam pieces (2-4 smaller pieces, found in packing boxes around the house or from craft stores)
- rip or cut Styrofoam up into mixing bowl;
- place Styrofoam on top of slime;
- mix Styrofoam into slime by pushing it down and folding slime over top;
- keep adding and mixing;
- add remainder of floam mixture into mixing bowl to clean up remaining Styrofoam;
- play with your new floam!
- the longer you leave your chewed-up bubblegum slime, or any other type of floam, the more the foam pieces will rise to the top, and the more satisfying the slime is to play with.