The tall ships (including Theodore Tugboat) are touring the East Coast of North America this year. Debbie (from Halifax) asked if I could do a Theodore Tugboat craft suitable for young children. Hopefully this fits the bill!
- something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance and can be done prior to craft time (if you're colouring the cut out pieces, put a roll of masking tape on the back and tape lightly to newspaper or scrap paper).
- Glue the pieces together (see the picture above for how the finished product should look). It's a good idea to pre-do one before doing these crafts with a bunch of young kids, so they can see what it looks like finished.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).