DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Knight Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
The craft can be used to accompany many fantasy or medieval themed
books and movies (everything from the Hobbit to Snow White) or it
can be made just for fun.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the the head and the arms.
- Glue the shoes onto the front, bottom of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the sword into one of the hands and the mace into the other.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).