DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft
that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
The troll craft can be used to accompany many fantasy themed
books and movies, for Norway or Denmark Crafts or it can
be made just for fun.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the smaller rectangular piece around the bottom of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms to the sides of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll. You can fold the tabs so they stick out of the bottom if you like.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions