DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Wizard Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
The craft can be used to accompany many fantasy themed books and movies or it can be made just for fun.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper roll (template 1).
- Glue the thin rectangle (belt) around the middle of the toilet paper roll (template 2).
- Glue the cloak onto the back of the toilet paper roll (template 1).
- Glue the head, arms and feet onto the front of the toilet paper roll (template 2).
- Glue the wand into one of the hands (template 2).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions