DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Baker or Chef Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun", letter B or a nutrition theme. There is a choice
between a boy baker and a girl baker.
I also like this little fellow as the front of a home made card to go with a cookbook gift for mom or grandma. I love cookbooks!
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the person) or just
cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the
chef together in the following order:
- chef jacket
- chef's hat
- rolling pin in one hand
- spatula in the other hand
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions