ELECTRODE POKEMON CRAFT
Electrode is pokemon #101. This is a very volatile electric pokemon that blows up awfully easily!
The templates were originally made for a CD (which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large (white) circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue the (red) half-circle onto the bottom of the circle.
- Glue the mouth onto the (red) half-circle.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
- You can hang your Electrode on the wall or cover with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.