GENGAR POKEMON CRAFT
Gengar is pokemon #094.
The templates were originally made for a CD (which is 4.75 inches in
diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size works... Make
sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the zigzagy piece ('hair') on top of the CD, overlapping
- Glue the tail onto the bottom of the CD, overlapping the edge a
- Glue the legs onto the bottom of the CD, overtop of the tail a
bit and overlapping the edge.
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the CD, overlapping the edge.
- Glue the large (purple) circle on the front to cover the CD.
- Glue the eyes and mouth onto the front of the CD (see picture
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
- You can hang your Gengar on the wall or cover with clear contact
paper and use as a coaster.
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2015 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved