POKEMON BIRTHDAY INVITATIONS
Print these "home-made" birthday invitations (some with envelopes!) for a special pokemon-themed birthday party. The Snorlax invitation is a special pokemon sleepover invitation!
Check out the Birthdays section for other themes (non-pokemon).
(This idea was originally submitted by "Amanda and Nathaniel")
Even if you have a color printer, you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can color in themselves...
- Click on the link of your choice (below)
- Print the number of invitations you require (File, Print, Change the number of copies)
- Cut the invitations out (one big rectangle) and fold in half (top to bottom) and in half again (left to right) so the pokemon picture is on the front.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Bulbasaur invitation - color printer
Bulbasaur invitation - black and white printer and
Jigglypuff invitation - color printer and
Jigglypuff invitation - black and white printer and
Mew invitation - color printer and
Mew invitation - black and white printer and
Mewtwo invitation - color printer and
Mewtwo invitation - black and white printer and
Pikachu invitation - color printer
Pikachu invitation - black and white printer and
For extra fun, add a few crafts from our pokemon section to do during the party!