SENTRET POKEMON CRAFT
Sentret (Pokemon #161) is made with an old cd, frozen juice can lid or a margarine container lid, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary. (You could also use a circle of cardboard or bristle board).
The templates were originally made for a CD (which is 4.75 inches in
diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size works... Make
sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue the small "donut" to the bottom, front of the CD
- Glue on the arms, legs, tail and ears.
- You can hang your sentret on the wall or cover with clear
contact paper and use as a coaster.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).