UMBREON POKEMON CRAFT
Umbreon is pokemon #197 and is the "dark type", moonlight species
evolution of Eevee. The Japanese name
A big thanks to one of our viewers for sending this in!
Eevee turns into Umbreon when its tameness factor is high enough and it
levels up at night.
- a toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- scissors, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and tail
- we usually make them so it looks like they're sitting on their
haunches like Pikachu always does (this is easier for younger
children!), but you can also make them so they're standing on all
4 legs (see
photo of Vulpix for an example).
- You can use straws/toothpicks/stir sticks attached to the legs
to give some extra support.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template
on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)