Contributed by Helen. Thank-you!
Helen said: "The following recipe comes from Mary Contini’s new book entitled ‘Easy
Peasy, Sweetie Pie’. I’m a big fan of this talented Scottish writer who has a passion for improving
the diet of children in particular and making them realize that its fun to cook and ‘easy
peasy’ to make simply delicious food."
"Easy Peasy Sweetie Pie" by Mary Contini is published by Ebury Press, London.
- 2 bananas
- 300g of frozen raspberries (not defrosted)
- some cream, whipped if you like
- 2 small glasses.
- Pop the raspberries into a liquidizer (blender). Peel and chop the bananas. Add them too.
- Put the lid on and whisk for a few minutes.
- Using a spatula, scrape the mixture out of the liquidizer and divide it between the glasses.
- Add a blob of cream before sharing.
You can make this with any frozen soft berries; maybe strawberries or blackberries or mixed soft fruits.