Contributed by Helen. Thank-you!
Makes 24 cookies
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk solids
- 1 cup uncooked quick oats (not instant or regular)
- Measure 1/2 cup honey and 1/2 cup peanut butter into a bowl.
- Add and stir in 1cup nonfat dry milk and 1 cup oatmeal.
- Use spoon to divide the mixture into 24 balls on a sheet of waxed paper or a clean plate.
- Shape each spoonful into a round ball between your hands.
- Place balls on a plate to serve.
Tastes great along with a cold glass of milk!