Contributed by a viewer. Thank-you Trinda!
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/4 c. matzo farfel (found in kosher sections of most groceries)
- 2 t orange or lemon zest
- In a medium pan over low heat, heat the honey and sugar to boiling stirring constantly.
- Add the nuts and farfel and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add the zest and remove from heat.
- Drop by teaspoons onto a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper (the kids love to do this).
When cool, you can roll in finely grated nuts or coconut, but they're good without it too.