Contributed by a viewer. Thank-you Trinda!
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/4 c. matzo farfel (found in kosher sections of most groceries)
- 2 t orange or lemon zest
- In a medium pan over low heat, heat the honey and sugar to boiling stirring constantly.
- Add the nuts and farfel and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add the zest and remove from heat.
- Drop by teaspoons onto a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper (the kids love to do this).
When cool, you can roll in finely grated nuts or coconut, but they're good without it too.
Printable Version of this Recipe