Contributed by a viewer. Thank-you Trinda!
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 t. salt
- 3/4 c. Matzoh meal (found in most groceries),
- 2 t. chopped parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Beat the egg whites and salt until frothy.
- Add the yolks and continue beating.
- Add the matzoh meal and parsley.
- Wet your hands with water (VERY important--it will stick otherwise) and
roll the mixture into small balls.
- Drop each ball into the boiling water.
- Cover the pot and reduce to medium heat. Cook for 30 minutes.
- The balls will double in size.
- Drop into chicken broth.
These can be made and frozen.
Printable Version of this Recipe