Contributed by a viewer. Thank-you Trinda!
- 5 unsalted matzohs
- 1 c. margarine
- 1 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease a jelly roll pan.
- Line the bottom of the pan with matzohs, cutting it as needed.
- Combine butter and sugar in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes,
- Pour over matzoh and bake for 15 minutes or until it starts to brown.
- Remove and sprinkle with chips.
- Let it stand 5 minutes and spread the chips over the surface.
- Cool thoroughly--can be refrigerated
Printable Version of this Recipe