Homemade Peanut Clusters
Contributed by a viewer. Thank-you!
- 1 Package of white almond bark (usually 12 squares)
- 1 bag of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 LB Virginia peanuts
- Melt almond bark in microwave for 1 minute on High
- Stir. Then add chocolate chips, melt for 1min 30 seconds on High
- Stir. Melt for another minute or until all melted.
- Add peanuts and mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool and harden.
These are easy and delicious! A favorite since I was young.
recipes or recipes Main
Printable Version of this Recipe