DLTK's Crafts for Kids
School Bus 3D Paper Craft
This craft works well for a "school", "transportation" or "The Wheels on the Bus" theme.
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice (B&W or color).
- Color in the template pieces (B&W version).
- Cut out the template (all around the outside to make one big piece).
- Fold and firmly crease along all of the dotted lines.
- The dotted lines should be folded white sides together
- The dashed line (there's only one) should be folded colored sides together.
- Don't stress out too much... it makes sense when you push the bus together.
- Optional: Before you start gluing, just push the piece together so you understand how it's assembled. I always like to do this and suggest you do to! Once the glue gets
applied it's a little messier to fix any missed or backwards folds.
- Put glue on all of the light grey tabs -- just a small amount on each tab.
- Assemble your bus, pinching the paper together firmly with your fingers so the glue holds.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions