This craft works well for a "school", "transportation" or "The Wheels on the Bus" theme.
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice (B&W or color).
- Color in the template pieces (B&W version).
- Cut out the template (all around the outside to make one big piece).
- Fold and firmly crease along all of the dotted lines.
- The dotted lines should be folded white sides together
- The dashed line (there's only one) should be folded colored sides together.
- Don't stress out too much... It makes sense when you push the bus together.
- Optional: Before you start gluing, just push the piece together so you understand how it's assembled. I always like to do this and suggest you do to! Once the glue gets applied it's a little messier to fix any missed or backwards folds.
- Put glue on all of the light grey tabs -- just a small amount on each tab.
- Assemble your bus, pinching the paper together firmly with your fingers so the glue holds.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).