Teacher Appreciation Week is May 6th thru May 12th (in 2001). Use
these cards for this special week or during graduation time to show your
appreciation for all the GREAT work our teachers do.
Even if you have a color
printer, you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can colour in
If none of these cards are to your liking, you may want to check
out the THANK-YOU cards and see if any of them are what you're
- Click on the template of your choice (below).
- Print the number of cards you require (File,
Print, Change the number of copies).
- Cut the cards out. There are two different
cards on each template.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER
SETUP in most browsers).
A+ Teacher (color)
"I Love You" chalkboard (color)
Teachers Transform Us (color)