Fill with candies or popcorn to nibble on while you watch fireworks (or if you're a 2 year old like my daughter -- dump the popcorn, ignore the party and fill the bag with rocks you pick up off the ground *grin*).
You will need: something to color with, scissors, glue, and paper.
Optional: string, wool or ribbon.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate).
- Cut out the template along the outside lines. Cut along the dotted lines (this will be the bag's bottom. Younger kids may need help with this (it can be pre-done prior to colouring).
- Imagine a line extending up from the dotted lines you cut. Fold along these imaginary lines, fold the GLUE tab and fold up the tabs for the bag's bottom
- Put glue on the glue tab (or tape) and glue it to the inside of the bag.
- Put glue on the tabs for the bags bottom and carefully press together.
- Attach a piece of string, wool or ribbon to make a handle (or cut another piece of paper for the handle).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).