"Hello! My name is Elizabeth and i am eight years old. I have a contribution: TYE DYE!!!!!! (bum bum bum!) here it is."
- markers (the chunky crayola ones work best)
- a spray bottle (filled with water)
- paper towels
- NOTICE: THIS WILL WASH OUT IF YOU PUT IT INTO THE WASHING MACHINE.
- color the whiteboard with markers. (it will work best if you make rings
- before you put on paper towels, spray it with water.
- put paper towels on the white board.
- press down, if needed.
- gently peel off and let dry.