Thanks to Megan for sharing this recipe with us!
Megan wrote: "Here's a recipe for White Christmas we make in Australia since we are in the middle of summer for Christmas."
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 cups Rice bubbles
- 1 cup Icing sugar
- 1 cup milk powder
- 185 grams sultanas
- 185 grams diced dried apricots
- 60 grams chopped red glace cherries
- 250grams white vegetable shortening
- Wash hands and collect all ingredients and equipment
- Mix all ingredients (excluding Shortening) in large bowl
- Carefully melt shortening on stove top (or in microwave).
- Pour shortening into mix and stir until combined.
- Press mixture into paper lined tray(about 1'/ 2.5 cm high) or spoon into paper cups.
- Refrigerate until set
- Let an adult cut in to squares if made in tray