DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Draw Esther Art Project
Give the children the opportunity to draw Esther's face and crown to show off their creativity. The project is simple enough for preschoolers,
but still fun for older children as well.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Draw Esther's face and crown.
- Optional: instead of drawing the crown, feel free to give the children pieces of foil wrapping paper and allow them to cut out a crown
shape and glue it onto her head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions