DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Hanukkah Candle Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
The template makes a single candle. You can make 9 of these candles and line them up on a piece of cardboard to make a pretend Menorah.
- toilet paper roll,
- piece of paper,
- crayons or something else to color with
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Glue on the flame.
- Glue on the dreidels and Happy Hanukkah squares to decorate the candle as desired.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions