The template makes a single candle. You can make 9 of these candles and line them up on a piece of cardboard to make a pretend Menorah.
- toilet paper roll,
- piece of paper,
- crayons or something else to color with
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the flame.
- Glue on the dreidels and Happy Hanukkah squares to decorate the candle as desired.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).